How to install drivers for Alpermann & Velte time code readers
|Top Previous Next|
1) Run the file "Setup" in the Drivers/PCL folder inside your Titlevision folder.
2) Run Sub Machine. Choose the time code reader address in Setup/preferences/hardware. Default: $240.
1) Run Windows' New Hardware Installation Wizard (from Control Panel - choose Start/Settings/Control Panel)
2) Click "Next" until asked if you want Windows to search for new hardware. Answer NO.
3) When asked for a device, choose "Other Devices" (yellow question mark).
4) When list of devices appear, choose "Have disk".
5) Choose "Browse" and specify the TitleVision folder as path.
6) Choose the file "Pcl-pci.inf".
7) When Windows acknowledges the presence of "PCL-PCI: Timecode Reader Board", click "Next" to install it.
8) Reboot your computer
9) Run Sub Machine. Choose the time code reader address in Setup/preferences/hardware. Default: $240. For a PCI card you have to give the address $1001.
10) Close Sub Machine and run it again for the change to take effect.
11) If there is still a problem, check the file C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Titlevision 2011\Configuration.txt and make sure the value of TimeCardAddress is $1001